From:
Fabien Petitcolas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 00:45:32 -0000
> We're thinking about purchasing it in order to watermark the images we put
>out on our website.  Are any of you familiar with this product or others
>like it?  If so, what do you think?

You should probably wait, I'm afraid. Existing watermarking products such as
(PictureMarc, SureSign, SysCoP, etc.) are not ready: they are not robust
enough. Two programs (StirMark or unZign), freely available on the Net, will
remove these watermarks. So, before taking a decision you might have a look
at:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~fapp2/watermarking/image_watermarking/

Fabien.
---
Fabien Petitcolas, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 3QG, [log in to unmask], http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~fapp2/