From:
Star Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:05:32 +0100
Hi, our historic house museum, the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum in Milan, Italy,
has a very popular program for kids (whether they come with their parents,
or with their school group) and for elementary school teachers (refresher
courses organized practically and for the two age groups corresponding to
the two levels of Italian elementary schools). You can see more about our
programs if you go to our bi-lingual web site,
http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org and click on "Project Kids."

Children up to the age of about 14 enter free of charge.

Hope this has been of interest,

best regards,

Star Meyer
work: [log in to unmask]