From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 12:28:51 EST5EDT
John Handley wrote:
"I recently visited the Vancouver Art Museum ... [and] was well impressed
with ... discovery room [and] ... interactive exercises ... in a few
of the galleries."

I am very interested in what the Vancouver Art Museum and other
visual arts museums are doing to bring interactive and hands-on
exercises to their audiences.  Could you give me some specific
examples?  In addition, for those who have added such options to
your education programs, what has been the response?  What problems
or challenges had to be overcome or are present with such offerings?

Thanks,
Jennifer Bransom