From:
Greg Shuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:56:15 -0500
I would recommend LSI, like Lightolier, they have an extensive array of
fixtures.  At one point I had difficulty getting Lightolier fixtures from my
suppliers due to a change in Lightolier requirements for distributors.  It
took several months to get the fixtures I needed at that time.  They may
have corrected this problem and improved their service since then.  I was
satisfied with their product and am now equally satisfied with LSI.
www.LightingServicesInc.com

Greg Shuman, Director of Exhibitions
Dr Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute
300 S. 5th St.
Waco, TX  76701
(254)757-1025