Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:39:22 -0400
Call for Entries
for the IASG Invitational MOCA Show

Museum of Contemporary Art
is  located  at 1054 31st St NW in  Georgetown, Washington, D.C.

August 4-25, 2001

Jurors
Clark and Felicity of MOCA will jury this show.

Artists' Party
August 17, "3rd Friday" in Georgetown

Hanging Fee $35. Open to IASG and MOCA Members

Delivery
Drop off your work August 3
at MOCA, 1054  31st St NW, in Georgetown.
All work will be juried during drop off:
no fee will be charged for rejected works.

If you need to mail your work, please send to:
Margo Arnold at 3001 Veazey Terrace, N.W.,
Apartment 719, Washington, D.C. 20008

Include $25.00 shipping and
 handling made out to IASG.
Include insurance & return postage.

Pick-Up Work August 26, all day, August 27, 4-8

Entry Form

This completed form must accompany your art work. Submission of this entry
form constitutes agreement with the conditions set forth in this proposal.
Artist__________________________
Title___________________________
_______________________________
Media_________________________
Size______________Value________
Address_______________________________________________________
State/Zip______________________
Country_______________________
Phone(s)_______________________
_______________________________
E-mail_________________________

Attach to Back of Art Work

  Artist__________________________________________
  Title___________________________________________
   Media______________Size_________Value   _________
 Address_______________________________________
State/Zip______________________Country________
Phone(s)______________________________________
 E-mail_________________________________________

Eligibility
All current and new members of IASG are
 eligible to submit works for this show.

 Dues support our shows and activities at home and abroad and are vital to
our efforts.
 If your dues are not up-to-date, please include them with this entry form.

Requirements
             You may submit one  piece of work, no larger than 18" x 24"
including mat size.
All work must be framed and suitable for hanging. 3-Dimensional work must
be
accompanied with a pedestal or stand.

Please Make Sure you Include:
1) A $35. check for entry made out to IASG
2) The entry form completely filled out on which you may state the value of

your work.
3) Your dues to IASG, if applicable.
4) $25. shipping and handling fee, insurance and return postage,
if you are mailing an  entry and want it returned.

IASG at MOCA

Gallery Hours
Wednesday thru Saturday, 1-6
Please note: we can be open Sundays
if we have volunteers for sitting.
Contact Margo Arnold
202/362-9477

Liability
Artists are responsible for insuring their own work. All work will be
handled
by IASG with extreme care. However, IASG assumes no responsibility for
damage
or theft. Shipped work must be insured. All claims for works damaged in
shipment are the responsibility of the artist and the shipper.

Sales
No sales commission will be levied and all sales inquiries will be directed

to the artist or their representative.

Mission Statement
The International Artists Support Group is a non-profit arts organization
composed of visual artists who have joined together in local chapters
around
the world to provide mutual support and to encourage the exchange of
creative
ideas and opportunities