From:
Jim Beach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 12:49:50 EDT
Would anyone have any pointers or recommendations?

The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University is looking for a mature PC
(Netware) database application to handle course registration information,
specifically:

* Standard registration info for students within multiple courses
* Course information: time, place, field trip locations, etc.
* Instructor information
* Historical registration information
* Student transcripts
* Attendance sheets
* Expense/income information for each course per semester
* Mailing labels
* Ad hoc queries and reports of various kinds

Anyone know of any mature, nationally-supported sotware products like
this designed for museums or for other educational organizations?

Any ideas where we might find advertisements for such software?

We are looking for client/server MS-Windows based systems.

Many thanks in advance.

James H. Beach                                         [log in to unmask]
Data Administrator
MCZ, Herbaria, Arnold Arboretum
22 Divinity Avenue
Harvard University                                     Lat:   42 22' 43.8" N
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA                               Long:  71 06' 54.0" W