From:
Susan Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:46:16 -0500
We have a terrific Junior Docent program here at the Cummer Museum of Art &
Gardens in Jacksonville, Florida.  Our Junior Docents research works in the
collection, assist with openings and special events and mount their own
small exhibitions.  We'd be happy to provide more information if needed.

Susan Gallo

Susan Gallo
Curator of Art & Technology
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens