From:
Becca Hiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:46:04 -0000
We have a geocach on our grounds and we have very few problems.  The
biggest one is people not paying admission  When we agreed to allow
it we stipulated that people would need to come into the building and
pay regular admission to the museum before going on the grounds. A
minor problem and on the up side a young couple came in a few days
ago to look at the museum because a week earlier they had been there
geo caching and did not have time to tour the museum.

Becca