From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:12:35 -0700
It seems to me that there are more people on this list that need jobs because
some people on this list clearly don't have enough to do at work. Post a
question about museum policy or operations and you get a smattering of
watch the floodgates open.

People please, the horse is so dead that all there is left are some sunbleached
bones.

Why don't we just ammend the MUSEUM-L footers to include links to any of the
excellent museum job resources out there. Then when people post to the list
about wanting a job, we can mock them for not reading the list policy instead
of bickering over if the post should have been made in the first place. Hey, it
would be something new to quibble over.

Deb