From:
"Fookes, Ronnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:29:57 +1000
I am searching for inspirational quotes from a range of cultures and
sources that speak about:

1.  time (could include stories of creation); and
2. diversity (celebrating the wonders of the world).

I am putting together a package of quotes in these areas for a  project
at the Museum of Victoria and am seeking your help.

Please include source and author with relevant quotes.

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie Fookes
Museum of Victoria