From:
Paul Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 11:55:03 +0100
Hi there,

Could anyone involved with running educational discovery/play activities
for children (aged 5-12) within their museum please help me?  I'm thinking
mainly of science/natural history subjects, with activities such as
storytelling, show-and-tell, workshops etc.
I'm trying to find out what kind of Staff to Children ratio you find
appropriate. And if you have time,I'd be curious to know WHY why you find
that ratio appropriate?

Thanks very much

Paul Bowers
MET Studio