From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:37:03 -0400
I have seen articles on this in women's magazines from the period. Ladies Home Journal, The Delineator, Harper's Weekly will probably have some real goodies in the November/December issues. I know Library of Congress carries runs of these, and some libraries do too.

Elizabeth Walton
www.clotheslinejournal.com