From:
Marco Ruocco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:25:56 -0400
Dear All,

I would like to announce to you the software ProspectV, a new image
exploration tool for MSWindows which allows the viewer to load any standard
image and to explore it in real-time with pans, zooms and rotations, using a
pre-defined textual script.

ProspectV1.2 introduces support for multiple images loaded in sequence, to
make very complex visual presentations; plus, it offers the option for
defining looping playback of unlimited duration.

Release v1.2 is dedicated to museums, to art exhibits and to all fields
related to the presentation of digital photographic material. It is possible
to load even hundreds of images in sequence, and independently explore each
one in an automated way, to prepare dedicated installations, information
kiosks and even very detailed and complex photographic presentations.

The freeware demo package comes with 4 brand-new complex demos, showcasing
the new features and adding new depth to the possible range of applications
for this imaging tool. Each real-time demo is several minutes long, but
thanks to the efficiency of this technology it requires minimal disk space -
just about 12Mb for all the four demos (used only for the storage of about a
hundred of .jpg images).

One demo in particular, "Leonardo", is a visual sketch of the life and works
of the Italian Renaissance genius, entirely made from public domain imagery,
and showing the potential of the software in this applicatin setting. The
other three demos illustrate other possible applications in touristic and
product promotion, and in personal digital photography.

Download the demo package from our updated website:

http://www.mruproject.com/prospectv/

Also available from our website is ProspectV1.1 "Magic Demo Pack" edition,
which includes other 15 demos. With this completely freeware release, you
can also experiment with your own images and scripts.

We offer complete scripting and visual document preparation services, we can
teach how to program ProspectV scripts, and we would be very happy to
collaborate with museum professionals or emerging artists in pilot projects
based on our technology.

Thanks for your attention, and I hope to hear your comments soon!

Marco Ruocco
Marco Ruocco
B.Sc. (Hons), MA, Laurea (Geography)
President - MRU di Ruocco Marco