From:
Jim McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 1994 16:29:10 -0600
Folks,

I am interested in finding science centers or children's museums which
have developed hands-on exhibits about water pollution.  I am in the
process of exploring new interactive exhibit ideas for the McAllen
International Museum, an art and science museum in McAllen, Texas.  There is a great
deal of interest in our area in pollution of river water because of the
possible connection of birth defects, principally anencephaly, and other
health problems due to pollution of the Rio Grande River.

Thanks for your help.  Please email me directly any info:

Mary Catherine Cloud