From:
Allison Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 17:08:00 CDT
Hello.  I am new to the list also, but have been on other listserv's in the
past.  I tend to disagree with (Lisa?).  I like to see the answers to peoples
questions.  One can learn sooo much from "listening in" about
subjects/topics/whatever that I wouldn't have known about or thought about
otherwise.  However, I do know what it's like to have just way too much stuff in
my mailbox, therefore, good subject headings are always appreciated (like RE:
Museum Programs, RE: so and so's question...etc).  This way I can delete from
my New Mail directory those messages I don't have time for.  Also, I am too lazy
to email someone for them to forward me answers.  Thats my two cents worth.
Oh ya, I'm really excited to finally be on this list.  Can't wait to start
getting messages!
Allison Smith