From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:19:33 -0500
We're looking to work with a consultant for our social services client that
has a visual arts division on the facilitation and development of a
multi-faceted strategic plan.  The Ideal person will have already been
involved in planning for an agency that includes housing, educational and
cultural services, and services for women and the homeless.  Must reside in
the NY-tri state area and be willing to commute to Manhattan regularly.
Please send resume and contact Geri Thomas directly through
[log in to unmask]  Cheers!

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates,  Inc.
6 East 39th Street #1200