From:
Kathy Henri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:28:29 -0800
Once again I'm appealing to my wise colleagues on Museum-L. We are planning
an expansion of our museum, hoping to break ground later this year. We have
been working with a consultant on planning compact storage units for art and
artifact collections in both the new and existing storage areas. I'm hoping
to get some feedback from those of you who have done this kind of a project
about where you found the funds to pay for it. We are interested in hearing
about any foundations, governmental agencies and the like that will fund any
part of the construction, but especially the storage furniture, of art and
artifact collections storage areas.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Kathy Henri
Collections Manager