From:
Shaker Historical Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:06:40 -0400
Elizabeth

Hello from the North Coast!

Since we have receptions, which include food and drink, in the building, we
do not have a specific policy for water bottles. As with anything else, we
welcome visitors first, ask what brought them here and ask them to not touch
the exhibits.

If you need further info from me, just ask. In future, it's a good idea to
include your email so responses don't have to go to the whole list. Good
luck with your project.

Best regards,
Ware Petznick
wpetznick@shakerhistory [dot] org