From:
Linda McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:56:54 -0400
Amy:  we just went through the MAP program with AAM on public/community
perception and had to do quite a few "external feedback" excersizes,
including "on the street" interviews, telephone interviews, focus
groups, and visitor questionaires.
We hired a professor of Marketing from the local college to help us
develop these activities. It worked really well and we got excellent
feedback.  The professor also helped us analyze all the activities and
put it into a whole, which was extremely helpful.

Linda McAllister, CFRE
The Florida Air Museum at Sun 'n Fun
Office:  863-644-2431 ext. 142
Cell: 863-712-2415