From:
nancy macgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 12:33:17 EDT
        Hi, everyone.  First, let me apologise-I know this is not the primary
purpose of this discussion group, but I could really use some advice.
        I have a BA in art history and would love to find an introductory job in an
art museum.  I am eager to learn, a very hard worker and willing to relocate
almost anywhere, but I'm having trouble getting my foot in the door and
don't really know where to begin. Does anyone have any words of wisdom? Are
there any curators out there looking for an assistant? I would really
appreciate any advice or suggestions. My address is [log in to unmask]
Thanks SO much-

Nancy