From:
J'Laine Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:55:41 -0600
Amy:

Try calling the county Probate Court where the person died...they should
have a copy of the will on file, and can probably send you a copy for a
small fee.  (It helps if you can give them an approximate death date.)

J'Laine Krueger
Associate Registrar
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, Missouri