From:
Fay Bisbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:53:06 -0800
Tracy -
After finding tear gas in an old safe, we contacted
our local bomb squad, who assisted us with disposing
of it.  Probably any police unit that deals with
hazardous materials can assist with this, and most
will be more than happy to do so, if only to
contribute to keeping it out of the wrong hands.

Good luck!

Regards,
Fay Bisbee
Collections Manager