From:
Jesse Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:27:03 -0500
ART RELATED BUSINESS WANTED

To our fellow art lovers.  I am leading an investor group that wishes to
aquire small companies (sales of US$1-5 million) conducting business in the
art
industry (i.e. art materials, art handling services, art publishing, computer

graphics, etc.).

Additonal criteria: Established for 5 years and profitable, with demonstrated

                    market leadership and operational excellence. Depth of
                    management is plus.

If you are the owner of such a company, know of an owner interested in
selling
their business, work for such a firm that may be for sale or wishing to
harvest a division, or would like to join this investment group PLEASE
CONTACT:

Jesse Greenberg
Managing Partner
Circle E Holdings, LLP
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

ALL LEVELS OF COMMUNICATION WILL BE HELD IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

WHERE APPLICABLE A FINDER'S FEE WILL BE PAID ON COMPLETED TRANSACTIONS.

ONLY SERIOUS SELLER'S OR PARTIES NEED RESPOND--THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.