From:
Linda Tanaka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 21:58:00 PST
>        Send me unique ideas on member benefits that do not cost much if
>anything. For instance -- discounts, birthday cards.  I'll compile the
>ideas and post them in about a week.  Thanks

Beth;
Probably not unique but at the Vancouver Museum we intend to produce an
informative newsletter which helps members identify their objects, gives
material history information and conservation advice (preventive) for their
objects. Members can attend seminars and workshops free of charge or for a
nominal fee. Gift shop discount is standard. I am interested to see other
approaches because we are about to launch a membership campaign. Your
request is so timely.
Linda Tanaka
Vancouver Museum