From:
Rusty Culp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:24:26 -0800
I am interestred in learning where Museum-L'ers think the most successful and most innovative design solutions
for natural history museum gem and geology halls (as either combined or separate spaces) are, and where the
best lighting of such installations can be found in the US and UK. I hope to visit some of these installations
in the near future so any internal museum contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Rusty Culp
Museum Lighting and Design