From:
Doug Powles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 12:41:41 -0400
Whatcom Maritime Historical Society is in Bellingham, Washington and we
opened our museum in May '97 and have had moderate success our first year. We
also run a small (donations only) ferry service in Blaine, Washington which
has been placed on the Historic register and is the major draw in the
community. We are at the start of a membership drive and need assistance with
solicitation of corporate members.

Does anyone have guidelines or "form" letters used to contact corporations
and the like.

Doug Powles, Membership WMHS
please reply to [log in to unmask]