From:
Karen Lominac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:02:52 -0500
I'm requesting info. on your experiences with strategic planning
facilitators and/or consultants, including the good the bad and the ugly of
the process, and names of consulting firms you would recommend. Our
interest is in the context of using consultants to assist museum-wide
strategic planning as well as planning for an integrated information
management system.

Please respond off-list to me. I'll summarize the responses I get and send
'em back to the list.

TIA,

Karen Lominac                        e: [log in to unmask]
Support Systems Analyst, Senior      p: 520-621-4697
Information Systems Division         f: 520-621-2976
Arizona State Museum, The University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ  85721-0026            http://w3.arizona.edu/~asm/