From:
"P. Edward Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:30:38 -0500
Friends,

I hope that this letter was the work of a Troll. However if it is not
here are my thoughts.

As someone who does not work at a museum (as yet) I am just horrified at
the behaviour of Ms Desbarats. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Although I have not followed Mr. Gagnon's posts, I'm certain he must
have had pretty good reason to leave. Clearly this post gives all of us
some inkling possibly of why.

Down the years a lot has been said about what mistakes might be
extremely detrimental to employees. Not enough of what could be
detrimental to Employers. Being down right mean and cold hearted might
be the first two. Being positively STUPID could be a close third.

I don't know where the Colby Curtis Museum is but I asure you that if
this is true I will never go there or say anything nice about this
organization.

Ed Murray