From:
Doug Swain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:57:27 -0500
Bruce,
A friend provided me with your message that I included below:
I work for a company called Bugeye Technologies that has the charter to
commercialize a little know virtual image display technology developed
originally by Boeing for use in flight simulators. The display uses lenses
and LCDs and has some interesting characteristics. When seated in front of
it, you are presented with a panoramic 3D experience. When you are at a
distance, or off to the side, you do not see anything meaningful. This could
be a part of delivering the intimate and inviting aspect of discovery that I
think you are describing.

Here are some links to a flight simulator themed experience.
http://www.bug-eye.com/busdev/themeparks/pilotview.JPG
http://www.bug-eye.com/busdev/themeparks/flightstation.JPG
http://www.bug-eye.com/busdev/themeparks/PS_dual.JPG

This link shows a few other applications:
http://www.bugeyetech.com/products/screenshots/3wsc.html

The pictures and descriptions were taken and created by my partners and I
who are engineers, The marketing materials may not be so polished, but we
can create an experience like no other that is dependable and works. Feel
free to contact me directly.

Thank you.
Doug Swain
President