From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 12:50:13 EST
   Jay:

   When people drag and drop in the programs that you describe, are
   they actually bringing the GIF (or whatever) to their home server, or
   simply building a clickable link? If the latter, that is the whole
   premise of the web.  If the former, I guess it does fall in a grey
   area.  My personal sense is, that if people are going to put digital
   images up on the Web, they'd better get used to the idea of people
   borrowing them for their own use.  That is strictly a personal,
   un-legal, opinion.

   Eric Siegel