From:
Brian Holton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 16:53:26 -0500
Can someone please tell me why most professional museum organizations
do not offer private memberships for people who simply enjoy the
inner workings of museums?  It seems that every organization I find
only allows museum membership - or private membership is incredibly
expensive.  The only exception I have found is AAM.  Is there a reason
for the apparent elitism?  Thanks.  Brian Holton, just a viewer...