From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:45:24 UT
Jeffrey,
May i recommend Willoughby Associates?  they have a "series" of products
scaled to fit different museum sizes and types (and budgets!).  each system
they have is pretty flexible and can handle just about any level of detail you
may require.  You can reach them at 847-866-0401.

If you'd like to discuss your needs ahead of time I can also perhaps fine tune
your search for the "right" tool.  i can be reached by e-mail privately at

Gary Acord