From:
Catherine O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:33:02 -0500
Martha,

In Austin, "In the Galleries" was organized to do this, but only
includes museums and galleries, not individual artist studios.  There is
a new brochure printed regularly with map, address, and hours for
participating venues, and the brochures are available at all of those
venues.

Here's the web version:
http://www.inthegalleriesaustin.com/

Additionally, the web page has info on openings, events, etc.

Catherine O'Neill
Education Coordinator
Arthouse at the Jones Center
700 Congress Avenue