From:
Penny Leveritt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:21:50 -0400
Hi,

I am hoping to develop some sort of general photo release/disclaimer that can go on our Museum's website, tickets, and various printed materials that covers us for photography of visitors. I take photos of events for our museum, but because the photos could be used for so many different purposes (development, our magazine, Annual reports, brochures, website, etc) I have to take lots of photos at each event so I can try to cover many possible uses. So...unlike a newspaper photographer who captures those few "yes, this could be the one" types of shots and can decide right then and there to have the people in the photos sign a photo release - I am not really in a position to do that as I would be spending way too much time filling out dozens of release forms and not enough time getting good photos.

So, I am looking for help for wording that provides a general disclaimer when a visitor comes to the museum. This disclaimer could be on the tickets, the website, the museum map and whatever documents might be appropriate.

Many thanks for your suggestions!

Penny Leveritt
Visual Resources Manager
Historic Deerfield