From:
"Susan L. Maltby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:13:55 -0500
I concur that Hobos are great loggers.  A word of caution though.  You
should carefully read the specifications & sensitivity ranges for the
loggers to be sure they suit your application.  For example, some
loggers do not record in the really low end of RH - if you get really
low levels & want accurate readings then you should choose your logger
accordingly.  Also, for outdoor use - there are only a few - the
HoboPro (white, about the size of a hockey puck) & the pendant loggers
(read light intensity & temperature) are designed to go out of doors.

Susan Maltby, Conservator
Maltby & Associates Inc.
Adjunct Faculty, Museum Studies Programme/FIS
University of Toronto