From:
Colin Hynson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:47:34 +0100
I remember a 'peace' museum that was constructed at one of the bridgeheads
at Remagen on the Rhine. This was the first bridge across the Rhine to be
taken by the Allies. I remember it well because I had just left University
and actually helped in it's construction. I shall continue thinking until I
can recall of a contact name and then send it on to you. This was in the
early 1980's so things may have changed since then.

All the best,

Colin Hynson (Education Officer, Castle Museum, Norwich)