From:
Marielle Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:59:54 -0400
That was great!  Alright here is an idea an old boss of mine and I came up
with around halloween.  No one really got our joke, but I think this crowd
would.  We wanted to be museum style 'ghost busters'....Either a suit of
tyvek, a shoulder mounted vacuum, a belt containing supplies of b-72, b-67,
brushes, acid free tags, twill tape and other supplies, wearing cottom
gloves....   this idea had us rolling in laughter for days, and the other
employees of the museum (in the administrative side)  just didn't get it....
  We also couldn't come up with an acceptable party where people would
understand our joke....This coming from the north east corner of Vermont.

Marielle