From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 23:02:55 -0900
No one has mentioned the old territorial prison in Yuma that was open to
the public 20 years ago.  I found the whole thing fascinating and hard to
believe people lived through the summers there.  Amazing handicrafts made
by prisoners, etc.  I remember, perhaps wrongly, that one of the high
schools called themselves the Criminals and wore stripes.
     Do\iane Brenner, Anchorage Museum