From:
"Krazmien, Mindy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:23:24 -0400
I suggest "TALES IN TALL TREES" from the Staten Island Children's Museum,
especially for elementary age kids.  The contact is Marco Hernandez.

We averaged 400 visitors daily and got a great response from visiting camp
groups and parents.

We installed this exhibit this summer.  The exhibit has interactive "trees"
which teach various aspects of storytelling.    We installed the exhibit in
about 1700 sq.ft., but we spread it out and added a bookshelf and reading
area.

We did a creative installation and added some of our own special features,
which were inexpensive and made it very worthwhile.  I'd be happy to share
our experiences off-line if you decide to take the exhibit.

Mindy Krazmien
Exhibitions Manager
Queens Library Gallery

Tel:  718-990-8642