From:
"Bentley, Andrew Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:32:46 -0500
Paul

As far as we have been able to determine these "jugs" are no longer produced by any commercial company.  We did an intensive search some years back to try and find a supplier but were unsuccessful...

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA