From:
gold museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 22:16:11 GMT
I am currently investigating a Masters in Arts Management. I am looking
for input from anyone who has inside information on any relevant courses.

I am quite interested in studying on the East Coast of America, but if
you have a better alternative I would like to know about it.

I have been doing some searches on the WWW, but am unable to locate
Columbia University Master of Arts- Is there one??? I'm also interested
in hearing from any-one who has done the Master of Arts Management at
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh.

Sue Drummond
Gold Museum, Ballarat, Australia