From:
"A. Reichert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:30:06 +0000
Hi Tim,

As a curatorial assistant with Parks Canada, is not possible (assuming
you give enough notice for time) to approach Parks Canada's Conservation
Division in Ottawa (or elsewhere depending where you are) about
producing a mannequin for you? I'm assuming there is no fee involved.
And regarding your query a while back about the acronym CAC (to which I
don't believe you received an answer) - it stands for the Canadian
Association for Conservation of Cultural Property.

Hope this helps,
Andrea Reichert
Curatorial Assistant
Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library