From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:35:21 +1300
http://www.globalmuseum.org

In GLOBAL MUSEUM this week

--------------  INTERNATIONAL MUSEUM
EWS  --------------------------------------------------

** jack the dripper exhibition **
** wild turkeys terrorise nature trails **
** wonders of ancient alexandria **
** 'indian red' no longer a colour **
** van gogh & gaugin **
** los angeles art museum has new director **
** puzzled pope gets mini series **
** museum management course in peru **
** cook islands request **
** INTERNATIONAL MUSEUMS DAY **
 & other news stories from around the globe

-------------------------------------
 JOBS  ------------------------------------------------------------------

The jobs page has been updated with the latest vacancies

------------------------------------
THANKS  -------------------------------------------------------------------

To all our regular readers who visited GLOBAL MUSEUM during my three week
leave in Sth East Asia and were prepared to wait for the return of the
EZINE's regular bulletins.

-

**NEWS**  can be emailed to: [log in to unmask]
**JOB POSTINGS** can be emailed to: [log in to unmask]
**CORRESPONDENCE** to: [log in to unmask]

GLOBAL MUSEUM - YOUR free, award-winning,  INTERNATIONAL EZINE. Regularly
read in 48 different countries
http://www.globalmuseum.org