From:
Rachel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 08:52:31 -0500
I'm going to in the Bay Area on vacation in 2 weeks and, since most of my
friends now have day jobs (gasp!), I'll have some free time on my hands.
No car, but I'll be able to walk to a BART station from either of the 2
houses I'll be staying at (1 in Oakland & 1 in the Mission).  Any
suggestions for museums, especially smaller ones, that I can go to see?
I've hit the larger ones in the past, and probably will again, but would
also like to see some smaller, more unusual museums.  Any suggestions
appreciated.  Probably best if you respond directly to me, rather than to
the list.
TIA!

Rachel Ward
All opinions are solely my own and not my employer's.