From:
Sally Baulch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 1994 16:05:00 CDT
A man contacted me who would like to donate three 1970s word processors that
still WORK!  Our museum doesn't have the space necessary, but
I'm not sure who to refer the donor to (I'm an American; I can end sentences
with a preposition).  Would a technology museum be appropriate?  The science
centers that I can think of don't have collections.
The machines are: two Xerox word process that use cards and have daisy-wheel
printers, and a Lanier word processor.  All machines have documentation.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sally Baulch
Texas Memorial Museum
(I think UT has the longest internet addresses)