From:
Elana Benamy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 1994 09:02:45 -0400
I will be arriving at the St. Louis airport at roughly (US Air time)
7:09 PM Tuesday.  The registration materials inform us that taxi fares
are $20 but each additional rider is only an additional $0.75.  Is anyone
attending ASC/SPNHC planning to arrive around 7 PM on Tuesday.  If so, we
should try to group up to take a taxi.  Please e-mail me directly at
[log in to unmask] if we can share a ride.  I would be willing to wait
if you are planning to arrive within a reasonable amount of time (<1 hour?).
See you there.