From:
Christina Myatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:30:55 -0500
Absolutely.  Even with school groups we explain why you can not do
certain things.  It is an opportunity to educate.  Help the visitors
understand the need to preserve artifacts, specimens, and artwork.

"Because I said so" just doesn't satisfy anyone and curiosity can often
get the best of anyone!

cmm
Christina M. Myatt
Theatrical Programming Coordinator