From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:03:35 -0700
If you can find a copy of the NMAI move manual, there were extensive details on it in the registration section, I worked on the move team, we had everything barcoded and it was absolutely amazing for tracking locations (recorded detailed location time and who packed it). I, however do not know the equipment details off the top of my head.

I am happy to share some details with you about our process for the packers and tags off list if you would like.

-Elizabeth Walton