From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:44:13 -0500
(I am intentionally replying to the whole, with the thought that there might
be others interested in this information):

The last contact I had with the Society of Museum Archaeologists was in
1993, when the Treasurer was Ms P. Spencer, Chief Leisure Officer, Civic
Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe, South Humberside DN16 1AB.  Jenny Hall was
listed as the Assistant Treasurer, Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London
CE2Y 5HN.

Good luck.

Janice Klein
Registrar, The Field Museum