From:
Wayne Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 17:05:30 -0500
At 08:23 AM 11/18/96 +1300, you wrote:
>I am interested to hear of any special Christmas programmes and activities
>Museum-L'ers or their museums might be staging this year.  How about a
>competition on the list, to discover the most novel programme?
>Roger Smith
>Manager Programmes & Marketing
>New Zealand National Maritime Museum

        At the Museum of Valor we prepare exhibits for our local libraries.
These exhibits are rotated monthly and the relatively low costs and short
expected duration fit nicely with the holiday season.  This year the exhibit
will focus on servicemen abroad during the Christmas season.  The display
will be divided between WWI and WWII.  Archived material gets a chance for a
relatively brief exposure and the Museum of Valor gets a great deal of exposure.

        BTW, it is not too late for donations of your Christmas/World Wars
related items to be included.  We will accept your non-Christmas related
items from the World Wars at any time.

 Wayne Hart, Director
Museum of Valor